Columbus Drain & Sewer Line Services
Sewer & Drain Problems Don't Stand a Chance Against Us
The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains specializes in most drain and sewer line issues, including cleaning, inspection, sewer line installation, and repair. All of our plumbers are fully licensed, insured, and certified. We combine our training and experience to provide quick and reliable plumbing services in Columbus, Franklin, and Knox County.
Common Sewer Line & Drain Problems
Due to the location of your drain and sewer lines, your pipes are often susceptible to damage from plants and the surrounding soil. Additionally, harsh weather conditions can have detrimental effects on your sewer line. Our team of professional and highly trained Columbus sewer & drain experts have experience handling even the most difficult of issues.
Some examples of drain and sewer line problems include:
- Bellied Pipe – This is often a result of soil conditions that allow the pipe to sink, collecting waste in a belly, rather than allowing it to flow freely through it.
- Tree Root – If tree roots have infiltrated your sewer and drain lines, they can crack and damage the pipes causing leaks and serious plumbing issues.
- Collapsed or Cracked Pipes – Shifting soil, settling, and freezing weather can all cause this. It’s important to regularly check your pipes to avoid such damage.
- Pipe Deterioration – As pipes age, they become weak over time because of the water and waste constantly passing through them. Deterioration is common and can cause leaks and prohibit proper flow.
- Leaky Joints – If your sewer lines were improperly installed, there can be leaks between the pipe joints.
Important Preventative Measures if You Have a Septic System
To prevent potential sewer line damage, it is extremely important that you remove and avoid planting any trees or bushes in your drain field area. This will prevent any roots from eventually choking your drainpipes and preventing proper operation of your septic system. We even advise against having weeds and grass near your septic system due to their roots. At The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains, our plumbers can assist you with a drain field appraisal.
Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
If you encounter any sewer line issues, such as broken or corroded pipes, our expert plumbers will perform trenchless sewer line repair and replacement services. This is a technology that allows for plumbers to repair the sewer line without damaging the existing property.
For example, if the leak were located under a deck, it would need to be pulled up in order to access the issue. But with trenchless technology, the repair is made under the ground without the financial costs of rebuilding after conventional digging. Trenchless repair does tend to cost more upfront but is often well worth it, so consult a professional plumber to determine the best solution for your repair needs. Keep in mind that we offer a variety of financing options.
For more information, call (614) 412-3324 today!
We Care About This Community