Professional Drain Cleaning Services in columbus, oh
Unclog Your Drains With Our $83 Drain Clearing Special*
If you notice that any of the drains in your house are slow to drain, or you notice water coming up from the drains whenever you flush the toilet, these are good indicators that you have a clogged drain or main line.
At The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains, our expert Columbus drain cleaning experts provide service that is guaranteed to last. In fact, if you’re left unsatisfied, we’ll give you a full refund. We are committed to providing premier customer service at a fair price.
Why Do Drains Get Clogged?
Are you dealing with clogs regularly and wondering what causes your drains to clog? Because of how often we utilize toilets, showers, sinks, garbage disposals, and other kitchen appliances hooked up to the sewer system and water supply, it is inevitable to get a clogged drain every once in a while.
So what most often causes your kitchen and bathroom drains to get clogged?
- Grease & oil build-up
- Food, especially things like coffee grounds
- Dirt & mineral build-up
- Feminine products, wipes, diapers, etc.
- Other foreign objects
- And more
Why Does Your Home's Main Drain Line Get Clogged?
All the drains in your house lead to the main line, which then travels from your home to the city sewer line or septic tank. This means that the combination of waste from your washing machine, bathrooms, and kitchen can easily cause a blockage in your home’s main line. Additionally, tree roots can grow into your home’s main line, making it more susceptible to clogs and backups.
Signs of a Main Sewer Line Clog
The signs of a main sewer line clog are:
- Water rising from your drains whenever you flush the toilet
- Slow flowing & backed up drains
- Gurgling sounds coming from your toilet
- Sewage is in your sewer clean out
How Often Should Your Drains be Cleaned?
Maintaining the cleanliness and functionality of your drains is crucial for the smooth operation of your plumbing system and the overall comfort of your home. Over time, debris, grease, soap scum, hair, and other substances can accumulate in your drains, leading to clogs and potentially more serious plumbing issues. The question that often arises is: how often should your drains be cleaned? The answer can depend on several factors.
Frequency Based on Usage
The frequency of drain cleaning can be influenced by the extent of usage. Different drains in your home serve various purposes and accumulate debris at different rates.
Here's a general guideline based on the type of drain:
Kitchen Drains: These drains are prone to accumulating food scraps, grease, and soap scum. For homes with average usage, it's recommended to have your kitchen drains cleaned every 6 to 12 months. However, if you cook frequently or have a busy household, more frequent cleanings may be necessary.
Bathroom Drains: Hair, soap residue, and mineral deposits are common culprits for clogs in bathroom drains. To prevent blockages, consider scheduling a drain cleaning every 6 to 12 months for sinks and showers. If you have a bathtub that sees heavy use, especially by individuals with long hair, more frequent cleanings might be beneficial.
Toilet Drains: Toilets are particularly sensitive to what gets flushed down, and clogs can lead to more severe plumbing problems. Regular drain cleaning every 6 to 12 months can help prevent unexpected toilet clogs and backups.
While the suggested timeframes provide a general guideline, it's important to note that individual households might have unique circumstances that require more or less frequent drain cleaning. Consulting with plumbing professionals, such as The Rooter Works, can help determine the most suitable cleaning schedule for your specific situation.
How Do You Clean a Drain?
Unfortunately, many people resort to using chemical cleaners, like Drano, when they suspect they have a clogged drain. At The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains, we highly discourage the use of chemical cleaners because everything that is poured down the drain eventually ends up in our water supply.
These harsh chemicals can also cause damage to your pipes. A safer alternative to chemical cleaners is using natural enzymes, which work to break up the obstruction in your drain.
Call The Rooter Works for Drain Cleaning Today
When it comes to reliable and effective drain cleaning services, The Rooter Works is your trusted partner. Our commitment to delivering exceptional customer-focused solutions sets us apart as the go-to choice for all your drain cleaning needs. With a range of benefits designed to ensure your satisfaction and convenience, we're here to make your plumbing experience smooth and worry-free.
When our plumbers arrive, we can clean your drain using either of the following methods:
- Snaking/preventative snaking
- Hydro jetting
These methods are both environmentally friendly and will not hurt your pipes. Sometimes, simply using natural enzymes is not enough and you need our professional Columbus drain cleaning experts to assist you.
Why Choose Our Team?
- Customer Focused Approach: At The Rooter Works, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We prioritize your needs, concerns, and satisfaction throughout the drain cleaning process. Our attentive team listens to your issues, assesses the situation, and tailors our services to meet your specific requirements.
- Same-Day Service: We understand that plumbing issues can disrupt your daily routine and cause inconvenience. That's why we offer same-day service, ensuring that your drain cleaning needs are addressed promptly. Our quick response minimizes downtime and gets your plumbing back on track as soon as possible.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We take pride in delivering results that exceed your expectations. Our commitment to quality workmanship and thorough drain cleaning ensures that you'll be satisfied with the results. We're not satisfied until you are.
- Financing Available: We believe that everyone deserves access to reliable plumbing services. That's why we offerfinancing optionsto make drain cleaning and other plumbing services more affordable. Our flexible financing plans allow you to address plumbing issues without straining your budget.
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured: Your peace of mind matters to us. Our staff is licensed, bonded, and insured, giving you confidence in the professionalism and expertise we bring to every drain cleaning project. With our experienced team, you're in capable hands.
When your drains are clogged and in need of professional attention, don't hesitate to contact The Rooter Works. We're dedicated to providing exceptional drain cleaning services that align with your needs and schedule.
*$83 per hour to cable your drain and get it cleared! Please call the office for more information, drain clearing special cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
We Care About This Community