Columbus Sewer Lining Services
Noninvasive & Cost-Efficient Pipe Repair
If you have a broken or leaking pipe in your sewer line, you no longer have to replace the entire pipe. Instead, call our expert Columbus plumbers at The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains to assist you with sewer lining. This is a newer method of sewer line repair that enables plumbers to reline the inside of a pipe through a small access point hole for equipment rather than completely digging it out and exchanging it with a brand new one.
For more information on our sewer lining services, call (614) 412-3324.
The Sewer Lining Process
When we arrive to your property, we will first inspect and clean your pipes. This allows us to properly assess the level of damage in your pipe as well as create a clean surface for the lining to adhere to. We then insert an epoxy lining into the pipe, which coats any faulty joints, seals gaps closed, and covers any broken sections. This lining essentially replaces the old pipe. This new lining actually improves your pipe because it is both rust- and corrosion-proof in addition to being able to resist any stress caused by earthquakes, heat damage, or other environmental problems, such as root infiltration.
The Benefits of Sewer Lining
Because sewer lining no longer requires extensive excavation to completely remove and replace a section of pipe, there are many advantages of this method.
Some of the benefits of sewer lining are:
- It protects any landscaping, trees, driveways, and sidewalks from being destroyed
- It is more environmentally friendly because it protects plant and animal life, reduces soil erosion, eliminates landfill debris, and prevents soil contamination from occurring
- It is quicker than traditional excavation and replacement methods
- It can typically be completed in a day
- It is much less expensive than traditional repairs because less equipment and labor is necessary
- The equipment required is much less noisy than that used during excavation
When you’re in need of a Columbus plumber you can trust, turn to The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains.
We Care About This Community