Columbus Excavation Services
We Work to Get the Job Done as Quickly & Mess-Free as Possible
If your property has flooding, a lack of water, or a sewer backup, chances are you have a malfunctioning sewer or water line. At Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains, we will try other noninvasive methods of diagnosing the problem first, but sometimes excavation services might be the only way for our expert plumbers to properly diagnose and correct any issues. Rest assured that our talented Columbus plumbers will only begin excavation once we’re positive that it’s the only effective solution available.
What Is Excavation?
Sometimes, your entire sewer or water line needs to be replaced or you want to install new piping. To do this, we must carefully dig up your existing sewer or water line or create a new path for new pipe installation. However, the amount of digging necessary depends on the scope of your pipe replacement or installation. For example, severe line breaks and complete pipe collapses require more digging than partial line repairs or replacements. Additionally, how deep our licensed Columbus plumbers must dig depends on how deep your property’s original line was laid. Our plumbers might be able to rely on manual digging for smaller excavation projects. However, large-scale excavation services require proper equipment, such as mini excavators, backhoes, or other machinery. At The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains, all of our plumbers are trained, certified, and insured to operate any heavy machinery necessary to complete your excavation needs.
Plumbing Problems that Typically Require Excavation
Because sewer and water lines mostly exist beneath your property, they are more difficult to reach without excavation. Therefore, when you need replacement or installation, plumbers have no choice but to excavate to reach the subsurface of your property.
Common plumbing problems that typically result in excavation are:
- When your pipes are made from off-grade pipe material
- When you have invasive tree roots that cause complete obstruction or damage to a pipe
- When your pipes have leaking joints that result in raw sewage flowing into your yard or property’s soil
- When your pipes have corroded to such a degree that they cannot be relined or repaired through other noninvasive measures
- When you have collapsed pipes
- When you have broken or collapsed pipes
- When you have bellied pipes
- When you have blockages to the main sewer line or blockages that restrict any water flow
If you’re looking for professional excavation services for your Columbus, Franklin, or Knox County property, call The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains at (614) 412-3324. See why we’re the leading plumbers in the area!
Available When You Need Us
We Care About This Community
Family Owned & Operated