Columbus Sewer Line Services
We’ll Get the Job Done Right the First Time
The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains specializes in most sewer line issues, including installation and repair. We are a family owned and operated company and all of our plumbers are fully licensed, insured, and certified. We combine our training and experience to provide quick and reliable plumbing services in Columbus, Franklin, and Knox County.
Examples of Sewer Line Problems
Due to the location of your sewer line, your pipes are often susceptible to damage from plants and the surrounding soil. Additionally, harsh weather conditions can have detrimental effects on your sewer line. Our team of professional and highly trained Columbus plumbers have experience handling even the most difficult of sewer line issues.
Some examples of sewer line problems include:
- Shifting soil, settling, or freezing weather conditions causing broken, collapsed, and/or cracked pipes
- Deterioration, breakage, and/or a complete collapse of your sewer line, which prohibits proper flow, caused by corrosion
- Obstructions within the pipe caused by grease, soap, or debris buildup, or a stuck foreign object
- A bellied pipe resulting from soil conditions that allow the pipe to sink, collecting waste in a belly, rather than allowing it to flow freely through it
- Damaged pipes caused by plants in the area seeking moisture and thus infiltrating the sewer line, causing improper flow of waste and effective cleaning
- Pipes with leaky joints caused by improper or broken sealing
Important Preventative Measures if You Have a Septic System
To prevent potential sewer line damage, it is extremely important that you remove and avoid planting any trees or bushes in your drain field area. This will prevent any roots from eventually choking your drainpipes and preventing proper operation of your septic system. We even advise against having weeds and grass near your septic system due to their roots. At The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains, our plumbers can assist you with a drain field appraisal.
Solutions for Sewer Line Problems
If you encounter any sewer line issues, such as broken or corroded pipes, our expert plumbers will perform trenchless sewer line repair and replacement services. This is a technology that allows for plumbers to repair the sewer line without damaging the existing property.
For example, if the leak were located under a deck, it would need to be pulled up in order to access the issue. But with trenchless technology, the repair is made under the ground without the financial costs of rebuilding after conventional digging. Trenchless repair does tend to cost more upfront but is often well worth it, so consult a professional plumber to determine the best solution for your repair needs. Keep in mind that we offer a variety of financing options.
For more information, call (614) 412-3324 today!
Available When You Need Us
We Care About This Community
Family Owned & Operated